This is a concise list of tips to get games running.
- No snags
- DSCraft [ http://www.smealum.net/dscraft/ ] - Works fine. Use FAT version and MPCF (it's faster, and advanced users might get files to save, even).
- Herocat versus Univillain [ http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=58249 ] - Works fine via MPCF or GBAGAME; rom must be named uni.nds via MPCF due to hardcode in rom
- R4 Firmware - Set Slot-1 Device R4, and specify the directory with your flash card firmware; Then load the NDS file which corresponds to the ROM contents of your flash card (we don't ship desmume with someone's copyrighted flash card roms)
- MPCF Tip - config > slot 2 > MPCF flash card device. Use path of loaded ROM, usually.
- There are forums dedicated to pokemon gaming elsewhere on the web. Go there.
- No snags, with updated desmume
- WarioWare DIY (requires > 0.9.9 due to NAND card)
- Jam with the Band (requires > 0.9.9 due to NAND card)
- Dementium II (requires > 0.9.9)
- No snags, advised settings
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Use advanced SPU logic and synchronous sound options
- Runtime snags, save in-game and reload frequently
- Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver (graphical corruption and freezes)
- Digimon (freezes in conversation)
- Runtime snags, requires timing tweaks
- Bowser's Inside Story - Very sensitive to timing. Try "Enable Advanced Bus-level Timing". See #1156
- Runtime snags, jit-related
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (graphical bugs)
- Final Fantasy IV (graphical bugs)