Revision as of 19:51, 1 September 2009 by Lbalbalba
This page is intended as a place to write ideas for how to improve DeSmuME in general.
(no particular order)
- Make a portable frontend that can work on all platforms we know, and maybe kill specific frontends (gtk / gtk-glade / windows / cocoa)
- (that frontend would use a portable toolkit such as GTK+, wxWidgets, Qt... that needs to be decided)
- (rm: "i would find more valuable the feature to have the gtk frontend working fine on mac os x / windows / you name it instead." from Linux frontends todo)
- (lbalbalba:) My vote goes to GTK. Its already in use, ports of GTK to the supported platforms are available (Windows, Linux, MAC), and it's easier to stick to what you know.
- (Luigi__) One more vote for GTK/GTK+. Universal GTK frontend FTW!
- Clean up MMU, GPU, SPU
- Make DeSmuME faster! (ceranyd!)
- Make proper debugging tools (didn't I already started this? yeah, but pure Win32 GUI is annoying)
- lbalbalba: repair everything that got broken since the last release (regression testing) :)
- (lbalbalba:) Once you standardized on a common portable frontend, you can port all the Win32 specific debug stuff to that frontend.
- (that's all folks)
- "Th- Th-Th-Th-Th-... That's all, folks."